TSHA located in Tulsa is a non-profit organization. The focus at TSHA is to equip deaf and hard of hearing with tools they need to live independently. TSHA provides information and comprehensive support programs for those who have a hearing loss. In addition, TSHA also provides services for interested individuals: family, friends, employers, and employees who want to learn sign language. TSHA offers advocacy, sign language classes, support groups and information.
8740 E 11th St., Ste A
Tulsa, OK 74112
(918) 832-8742 (V/TTY)
(888) 311-3523 (V/TTY)
- Any Oklahoman with a hearing loss.
AT Services Provided/Covered
- Information & Referral
- Training for Consumer & Family
AT Devices Provided/Covered
- No AT devices are provided or covered by TSHA
- Physician referral is required. Complete required health forms at the time of initial screening or admissions.
Pieces of the Puzzle
- TSHA has gathered a list of resources, organizations, and events that may be helpful for individuals with a hearing loss.