Steps of Faith is a nonprofit public charity dedicated to providing prosthetic care, hope, and comfort to amputees needing financial support.
Financial assistance, if provided, may be on a sliding scale basis, dependent in part upon the patient’s income, assets, and other means or partial payments from insurance carriers.
Steps of Faith helps uninsured and under-insured amputees get the prosthetics limbs they desperately need to restore their livelihood.
AT Services Provided/Covered
AT Devices Provided/Covered
Steps of Faith finds prosthetists to donate their time to help patients, and they raise money to cover the cost of prosthetic limbs.
Any patient seeking assistance benefits must cooperate in a timely manner by providing all required information and assisting in the completion of all necessary application materials. To be eligible for financial assistance, patients are responsible for the accuracy of all information provided, must fully complete this application (pdf), and must supply all additional information as required and requested.
The supporting additional documentation required includes, but is not limited to the following:
- All W-2 forms from the previous year and Income Tax Records
- Pay stubs for all employed family members for the past three months
- Evidence of fixed income from Social Security, Workman’s Compensations, Pensions, Disability, Child Support, Alimony, and/or Unemployment Compensations
- All Checking and Savings account statements for the past three months
Pieces of the Puzzle
- The availability of financial assistance is dependent on the financial/fund-raising conditions of Steps of Faith, and the award of financial assistance to any patient is solely at Steps of Faith’s discretion.