The Scholl Center is family owned and founded by Dr. Jacqueline Scholl in 2008 in an effort to provide audiology services to Tulsa and the surrounding areas. Serving ages birth to 100 plus, the audiology clinic is unique in the fact that its services focus on the whole patient from birth and beyond. The clinicians work with the patient’s primary care physician to provide the best medical care available to their patients. Optimal hearing health is their goal for every patient.
Dr. Jacqueline Scholl
Scholl Hearing Center
3105 S. Harvard St.
Tulsa, Ok 74135
- Any Oklahoman may utilize the assistive technology demonstration or loan program.
AT Services Provided/Covered
- Information & Referral
- Training for Consumer & Family
AT Devices Provided/Covered
- Aids for Hearing Impaired
How to Get the AT
- Call (405) 735-8478 to schedule an appointment.
Pieces of the Puzzle
- Scholl Hearing Center partners with Oklahoma ABLE Tech to provide an assistive technology device demonstration center and short-term equipment loan program. The demonstration centers can assist a person or small group of individuals with the opportunity to explore one or more assistive technology devices to assist in the decision-making process about device purchase or utilization. The short-term loan program provides the opportunity to borrow assistive technology devices to help individuals make an informed decision before purchasing, ensure compatibility between the device and user, have back-up equipment while waiting for repairs, or have a device while waiting for new equipment. ABLE Tech devices improve quality of life and help restore independence.