National Multiple Sclerosis Society (NMSS)
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society addresses the challenges of each person affected by MS. To fulfill this mission, the Society funds cutting-edge research, drives change through advocacy, facilitates professional education, collaborates with MS organizations around the world, and provides programs and services designed to help people with MS and their families move forward with their lives. The National MS Society provides information and referral services for people with multiple sclerosis (MS) and their families. The National MS Society offers a financial assistance program for members who need to purchase, repair or upgrade durable medical equipment.
- Persons with MS who are registered with the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, and must have a doctor’s prescription.
AT Services Provided/Covered
- Information & Referral
- Maintenance & Repairs
- Educational Opportunity for Consumer & Family
AT Devices Provided/Covered
- Mobility Seating/Positioning
- Lift Chairs
How to Get the AT
- Call the NMSS at (800) 344-4867 option 1, access services.
Pieces of the Puzzle
- Call for more information.
- Program not income based.