The Big Red Safety Teacher Toolkit is a free-of-charge toolkit given to schools with children diagnosed with autism who have a risk of a wandering/elopement-related emergency. Toolkits are a means to educate, raise awareness, and provide simple tools that may assist educators in preventing and responding to wandering-related emergencies.
- Be a school administrator, teacher or aide working with individuals with an autism diagnosis.
- Be employed at a school within the U.S. and provide the school address for shipping. (Homeschool programs are not eligible for this toolkit, please apply for a Big Red Safety Box.)
- Agree to the terms and conditions stated in the application.
- Apply only once. Multiple requests cannot be processed, limit one toolkit per school.
AT Services Provided/Covered
AT Devices Provided/Covered
Big Red Safety Teacher toolkit.
Complete an online application on the NAA website.
Pieces of the Puzzle
- All printed materials can be downloaded for free.
- NAA Big Red Safety Teacher Toolkit® grants are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis to all qualifying applicants while supplies last. You are not required to make a donation to receive one.