The mission of the Limbs for Life Foundation is dedicated to providing fully functional prosthetic care for individuals who cannot otherwise afford it and raising awareness of the challenges facing amputees. Limbs for Life accepts new and gently-used prosthetics for free distribution to clinics for amputees in need.
Lucy Fraser, Executive Director
Limbs for Life Foundation
9604 N. May Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
FAX: (405) 843-5123
- Lower limb prosthetic care to amputees who are U.S. citizens or legal residents who have no other means of obtaining a lower limb
AT Services Provided/Covered
- Information & Referral
- Financial assistance for fabrication of prosthetic lower limbs
- Replacement prosthetic parts available to clinicians for amputees in need
AT Devices Provided/Covered
- No AT devices are provided or covered.
- Applicants must fill out an application. Printable applications are available on the Limbs for Life website.
Pieces of the Puzzle
- Limbs for Life encourages individuals to apply for other funding sources first. If a client receives any other form of assistance, he/she cannot qualify for funding from Limbs for Life.