Hearts for Hearing Foundation provide the expertise, services and programs for individuals with hearing loss and their families. They provide the first set of hearing aids for children in Oklahoma with significant bilateral hearing loss under the age of five years old. Additionally, Hearts for Hearing provides an array of audiology and speech-language services for children that include evaluations, therapy, hearing aid fitting, and cochlear implant services. Adults with significant hearing loss can also receive comprehensive audiological services including evaluations, dispensing of hearing aids and assisted listening devices, cochlear implant services and auditory habilitation.
Joanna T. Smith, Executive Director
11500 N Portland
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
(405) 548-4300 Children
(405) 548-4335 Adults
FAX: (405) 548-4350
- Contact for specific eligibility
AT Services Provided/Covered
- Information & Referral
- Training for Consumer & Family
- Loan Closet
AT Devices Provided/Covered
- Aids for hearing impaired
How to Get the AT
- Contact Hearts for Hearing to make an appointment.
- An application for financial assistance with the funding of hearing aids, ear molds, audiological services, auditory-verbal therapy or education must have:
- a completed signed application;
- the most recent Federal income tax returns;
- a current picture of the applicant or child in need; and
- a $25 non-refundable processing fee.