The Hearts for Hearing Foundation offers expertise, services, and programs for individuals with hearing loss and their families. It provides the first set of hearing technology and therapy for children with significant hearing loss under the age of eleven years old in Oklahoma. Additionally, Hearts for Hearing provides an array of audiology and listening and spoken language services for all children with hearing loss that includes evaluations, speech therapy, hearing aid fitting, and cochlear implant services. Adults with hearing loss also receive comprehensive audiological services including evaluations, dispensing of hearing aids and assisted listening devices, cochlear implant services, and auditory habilitation.
Joanna T. Smith, Executive Director
11500 N Portland
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
(405) 548-4300 Children
(405) 548-4335 Adults
FAX: (405) 548-4350
- Contact for specific eligibility
AT Services Provided/Covered
- Information & Referral
- Training for Consumer & Family
- Loan Closet
AT Devices Provided/Covered
- Aids for hearing impaired
How to Get the AT
- Contact Hearts for Hearing to make an appointment.
- An application for financial assistance with the funding of hearing aids, ear molds, audiological services, auditory-verbal therapy or education must have:
- a completed signed application;
- the most recent Federal income tax returns;
- a current picture of the applicant or child in need; and
- a $25 non-refundable processing fee.