The Danny Did Foundation provides grants for seizure detection and seizure prediction devices, as well as other technologies that are designed to enable intervention by a caregiver. Intervention is believed to reduce the risks that accompany epilepsy.
Individuals with epilepsy. Note, the foundation can only assist with one resource per family.
AT Services Provided/Covered
A webinar is provided on Danny Did’s website that highlights factors to consider when selecting potential devices. Watch the webinar.
Find information about non-invasive alerting systems on the Devices & Technology webpage.
AT Devices Provided/Covered
Epilepsy monitoring devices.
Steps to apply for funding:
- Download, complete and print the application.
- Sign your application in pen.
- Scan your application and email it as a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not able to scan, mail it to the address listed on the application. We cannot accept photos of applications. Once your application is next in line, we will follow up with a phone call.
Submission of an application does not equal a guarantee of funding.
Pieces of the Puzzle
- If the grant is funded, a receipt from the manufacturer of the resource purchased with the Danny Did funds must be sent by email or mail within 14 days of receiving the grant, or the funds must be returned to Danny Did Foundation.
- If you have questions, contact the foundation by email at email@example.com.