The Arthritis Foundation is boldly pursuing a cure for America's #1 cause of disability while championing the fight to conquer arthritis with life-changing science, resources, advocacy and community connections.
- Any person or family member with arthritis
- Areas served: 17 county service areas in Northeast Oklahoma and 60 county areas in Southern, Central and Western Oklahoma.
AT Services Provided/Covered
- Information & Referral
AT Devices Provided/Covered
- No AT devices are provided or covered.
- Contact by phone and request service(s)
Pieces of the Puzzle
- Primarily serves adults, but they also have programs for children and their families
- Programs include: arthritis education; land and water-based arthritis exercise; support groups; physician referral; self-help courses for arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia