The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care, support and research. Their mission is to eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
6601 Broadway Extension, Ste. 120
Oklahoma City, Ok 73116
- Any Oklahoman may utilize the assistive technology demonstration program.
AT Services Provided/Covered
- Information & Referral
- Training for Consumer & Family
AT Devices Provided/Covered
- No AT devices are provided or covered.
- For more information on services provided call 800-272-3900.
Pieces of the Puzzle
- Alzheimer’s Association facilitates support groups which are designed for caregivers, individuals living with Alzheimer's and others dealing with the disease. All support groups are facilitated by trained individuals. To find a nearby support group call 800-272-3900. Some locations offer specialized groups for children, individuals with younger-onset and early-stage Alzheimer's, adult caregivers and others with specific needs.
- Alzheimer’s Association partners with Oklahoma ABLE Tech to provide an assistive technology device demonstration program. The demonstration program can assist a person or small group of individuals with the opportunity to explore one or more assistive technology devices to assist in the decision-making process about device purchase or utilization.