Ability Connection Oklahoma, an affiliate of United Cerebral Palsy, has been serving people with disabilities for more than 50 years. Ability Connection Oklahoma provides programs and services for individuals with cerebral palsy and other physical disabilities and their families. The mission is to advance the independence, productivity and full citizenship of people with cerebral palsy and other physical disabilities.
- Any Oklahoman with Cerebral Palsy or other physical disabilities and their family members.
AT Services Provided/Covered
- Locating Alternate Funding
- Supporting Software
- Maintenance & Repairs
- Durable Medical Equipment Loans and Grants
- Information & Referral
AT Devices Provided/Covered
- Speech Communication
- Computers & Related
- Aids for Daily Living
- Wheelchair & Mobility Aid
- Environmental Adaptations
- Learning Cognition & Development
- Contact the Ability Connection Oklahoma office by phone or e-mail for information regarding the application process and financial eligibility criteria.
Pieces of the Puzzle
- Ability Connection Oklahoma provides temporary and/or permanent loans of durable medical equipment, such as wheelchairs, feeding seats, prone standers, strollers, adapted toys, bath seats, etc. Loans are provided without charge regardless of disability.
- As funds become available Ability Connection Oklahoma accepts applications for the New Voices program. This program provides iPads as speech-generating devices to eligible individuals.