Oklahoma ABLE Tech offers training and technical assistance on topics related to digital accessibility, as well as accessibility evaluations of websites, web applications, and other types of digital content.
These services are offered free of charge to state agencies, schools, universities, CareerTech centers, and the Oklahoma Workforce System. Custom training is available for an additional cost.
For those outside the organizations listed above, technical assistance is available at a rate of $90/hour and training is available at a rate of $400/hour.
- Face-to-face or virtual training
- Self-paced, asynchronous course development
- Assessment of documents, websites, and web applications
- Assistance with correcting accessibility barriers
- Policy and strategy guidance
Types of Content Reviewed:
- Microsoft Word documents
- Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
- Adobe PDF files
- Adobe InDesign files
- Web applications
- New technology projects
Oklahoma statute authorizes Oklahoma ABLE Tech to coordinate with the Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) to provide technical assistance to agencies concerning the requirements of the Electronic and Information Technology Accessibility (EITA) Law in Oklahoma.