- ABLE Tech will be practicing no-contact deliveries of gently-used durable medical equipment while also shipping eligible items through FedEx.
- Donations will still be accepted on the following days, Tuesday and Friday mornings from 7 to 9 AM at the dock behind the warehouse at 3325 North Lincoln Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73105.
- The Device Reutilization Program office will remain closed to customers. Please contact the staff for help and questions at 405-523-4810 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABLE Tech is excited to announce a new process for requesting gently-used durable medical equipment (DME) from the Device Reutilization Program! Once logged in, users can request gently-used durable medical equipment (DME).
To access the program, you must register for a free account and login.
Any Oklahoman who is in need of medical equipment or devices, regardless of income, is eligible for the program. Priority will be given to SoonerCare members.
ABLE Tech retrieves donated equipment; sanitizes and refurbishes devices returning them to peak performance; works with vendors to repair equipment if needed to ensure quality and reassigns devices to the best matched Oklahoman.
An application is required to begin the process of matching equipment with an eligible Oklahoman.
Apply for Equipment (now includes ramps)
Submit your application online
Download and print your application
Mail: ABLE Tech Reutilization Program
3325 North Lincoln Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Phone: 405.523.4810 or 833.431.9706
Additional resources to help complete your application:
What Type of Equipment is Offered?
- Adult Specialized Wheelchairs
- Tilt In Space
- Back Braces
- Bath Benches
- Bathroom Devices
- Grab Bars
- Raised Toilet Seats
- Bed Positioning Devices
- Multi-Podus Boots
- Heel Suspension Boots
- Blood Glucose Monitors
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Cervical Traction
- Gait Trainers
- Hemi Walker/Canes/Crutches
- Hospital Beds (electric and semi-electric)
- Knee Walkers
- Lower Extremity Braces
- Motorized Cryo Therapy
- Intermittent Compression with Cold Therapy via Cooler and Motor
- Patient Lifts
- Pediatric devices
- Quad Canes
- Ramps, Pathways and Thresholds
- Shower Chairs
- Rollator Walkers
- Upper Extremity Braces or Slings
- Vision Enhancement Devices
- Screen Magnifiers
- Screen Readers
- Walking Boots
- Wheelchair Cushions
- Wheelchairs (manual and power)
Device REUSE Success Story
“Having this walker is going to be so much better. I can get out of my house now,”
Free gently-used durable medical equipment (DME) is available through a partnership with Oklahoma’s Assistive Technology Act Program, Oklahoma ABLE Tech, and the state’s Medicaid agency, the Oklahoma Health Care Authority, as known as “SoonerCare” in the state. As a SoonerCare member, Anna is eligible to receive DME from the Reuse Program as a priority above the general public. Sharon was matched with a blood pressure monitor, quad cane, shower chair, and 4-wheel walker after contacting the ABLE Tech Reuse Program.