- ABLE Tech will be practicing no-contact deliveries of gently-used durable medical equipment while also shipping eligible items through FedEx.
- No-contact pick-ups and drop-offs are accepted Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 3 pm at the dock behind the warehouse at 3325 North Lincoln Blvd., Suite B, Oklahoma City, OK 73105.
- The Device Reutilization Program office will remain closed to customers. Please contact the staff for help and questions at 405-523-4810 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any Oklahoman who is in need of medical equipment or devices, regardless of income, is eligible for the program. Priority will be given to SoonerCare members.
ABLE Tech retrieves donated equipment; sanitizes and refurbishes devices returning them to peak performance; works with vendors to repair equipment if needed to ensure quality and reassigns devices to the best matched Oklahoman.
An application is required to begin the process of matching equipment with an eligible Oklahoman.
Apply for Equipment (now includes ramps)
Submit your application online
Download and print your application
Mail: ABLE Tech Reutilization Program
3325 North Lincoln Blvd., Suite B, Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Phone: 405.523.4810 or 833.431.9706
Additional resources to help complete your application:
What Type of Equipment is Offered?
- Back Braces
- Bath Benches
- Bathroom Devices
- Grab Bars
- Raised Toilet Seats
- Bed Positioning Devices
- Multi-Podus Boots
- Heel Suspension Boots
- Blood Glucose Monitors
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Cervical Traction
- Gait Trainers
- Hemi Walker/Canes/Crutches
- Hospital Beds (electric and semi-electric)
- Knee Walkers
- Lower Extremity Braces
- Motorized Cryo Therapy
- Intermittent Compression with Cold Therapy via Cooler and Motor
- Patient Lifts
- Pediatric devices
- Quad Canes
- Ramps, Pathways and Thresholds
- Shower Chairs
- Rollator Walkers
- Upper Extremity Braces or Slings
- Vision Enhancement Devices
- Screen Magnifiers
- Screen Readers
- Walking Boots
- Wheelchair Cushions
- Wheelchairs (manual and power)
- Adult Specialized Wheelchairs
- Tilt In Space
Step by Step Instructions to Request Devices
Device REUSE Success Story
Free gently-used durable medical equipment (DME) is available through a partnership with ABLE Tech and the state’s Medicaid agency, the Oklahoma Health Care Authority, also known as “SoonerCare.” The program retrieves, refurbishes, repairs, and reassigns DME for free to individuals with disabilities. Anna received several items from ABLE Tech’s Device Reuse Program. She was matched with a blood pressure monitor, quad cane, shower chair, and 4-wheel walker after contacting ABLE Tech.