- ABLE Tech will be practicing no-contact deliveries of gently-used durable medical equipment while also shipping eligible items through FedEx.
- No-contact pick-ups and drop-offs are accepted Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4 pm at the dock behind the warehouse at 3325 North Lincoln Blvd., Suite B, Oklahoma City, OK 73105.
- The Device Reutilization Program office will remain closed to customers. Please contact the staff for help and questions at 405-523-4810 or email at email@example.com.
ABLE Tech is excited to announce a new A.T. inventory system to make accessing our Device Loan Program and Device Reutilization Program more user-friendly.
This A.T. inventory process allows Oklahomans to register, log in, and submit requests to borrow devices.
- This program collects donated equipment that is cleaned and reassigned to Oklahomans in need.
- You must first fill out an application.
- This program is a person-to-person exchange, which functions like a free classified online marketplace.
- First create a FREE user account.
Step by Step Video Instructions to Request a Device
Device Reutilization Program: Operational Manual
An additional category of equipment to support parents/caregivers with physical limitations in baby care fits under the Adaptive Baby Care (ABC) Program.
Mail: ABLE Tech Reutilization Program
3325 North Lincoln Blvd., Suite B, Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Phone: 405.523.4810 or 833.431.9706
We would like to acknowledge the Oklahoma Health Care Authority which has partnered with us to provide this program which has helped 1000s of recipients in our state.
Although the AT Act does not include a formal definition of device reutilization programs, the Act describes reutilization programs as programs that provide for the exchange, repair, recycling or other reutilization of assistive technology devices, which may include redistribution through device sales, loans, rentals or donations, carried out either directly or in collaboration with public or private entities (Section 4(e)(2)(B)).
Reutilization Program Overview Video
Device REUSE Success Story
Free adaptive baby care (ABC) equipment for parents with disabilities or physical limitations is available through ABLE Tech’s Device Exchange Program. This equipment is available for a loan until the family can purchase it (or until it is no longer needed). Amy of Sayre received a baby care rollator and adapted baby crib through the program to help her care for her child.