Tobii Dynavox I-15
Tobii Dynavox I-15+ is large screen, eye controlled speech generating device. It’s rugged design, unparalleled power management, and touch and gaze input are just a few of the things that make the I-15+ ideal for those who rely on augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) for voice output, environmental control, computer access or long distance communication.
- Batteries that last - The I-Series+ has batteries with a 9-hour lifetime and features that extends usage further, like the unique Wake and Sleep on Gaze™ and hot swappable batteries
- Versatile mounting - The built in stand and mounting options means you can communicate from your bed, at the dinner table, at school, etc.
- One button takes you home - One of the buttons on the device gives caregivers quick access to the Communicator home screen, where you access the most commonly used functions and settings
Purchased From: Tobii Dynavox
Weekly Assistive Technology (AT) Feature
Each week ABLE Tech will feature one of the many assistive technology devices available for trial through our short-term loan program. Individuals have the ability to see, touch, and try AT to help them in the decision-making process by providing:
- Hands-on exploration of devices
- Information on the latest technology
- Low-tech solutions and adaptations
- Vendor sources
Our inventory offers a wide range of AT for communication, computer access, hearing, vision, daily living, environmental adaptations, learning/development, health, safety, and recreation.