The Kubi will work with any tablet and any video conferencing platform to make video calls simpler and more engaging in business, telemedicine, and education.
- Kubi means "neck" in Japanese. Unlike expensive, complex video conferencing systems, Kubi turns tablets into web controlled telepresence robots that pan and tilt.
- Kubi gives you a "presence" so you can look around and interact with people face to face like you are there.
- Kubi's Conformable mount fits most tablets from 7-10.5" in portrait or landscape.
- Kubi Works with Android, Apple and Microsoft tablets, Works with all Video Services, just download the apps and you are good to go.
Purchased From: Amazon
Weekly Assistive Technology (AT) Feature
Each week ABLE Tech will feature one of the many assistive technology devices available for trial through our short-term loan program. Individuals have the ability to see, touch, and try AT to help them in the decision-making process by providing:
- Hands-on exploration of devices
- Information on the latest technology
- Low-tech solutions and adaptations
- Vendor sources
Our inventory offers a wide range of AT for communication, computer access, hearing, vision, daily living, environmental adaptations, learning/development, health, safety, and recreation.