About the Program
Oklahoma ABLE Tech and it's partners operate an assistive technology (AT) device demonstration centers and device loan programs to increase access to AT for individuals with disabilities. This is available to all Oklahoma residents with disabilities, their family members, and the professionals that support them.
Device Demonstrations of a particular AT device or devices for an individual or small group of individuals.
Device Loan (short-term loan) program is available for up to six weeks and is free.
- to assist in decision-making
- to serve as a loaner while the consumer is waiting for device repair or funding
- to provide accommodation on a short-term basis
- for professional development
Oklahoma ABLE Tech's assistive device inventory offers over 2,500 devices in many AT categories including devices and equipment for speech communication, computer access, hearing, vision, daily living, environmental adaptations, learning/development, recreation, mobility, seating, and positioning. ABLE Tech staff also provides guidance on funding resources for AT equipment.
Use the links below to search devices available or fill out a request form.
- Search our online inventory
- Submit your request online or
- Download the PDF request form and send to ABLE Tech by mail, fax, or email.
- You may also call us and we will send the request form to you.
Oklahoma ABLE Tech
1514 W. Hall of Fame
Stillwater, OK 74078
Call: 405.744.9748 or 800.257.1705 (V/TTY)
Oklahoma ABLE Tech offers an extension for educational device loans while you try to pursue funding in order to obtain the device for your student. If this is the case, please contact Shelby Sanders, AT Specialist, at email@example.com or 405-744-7606 and she will send you the paperwork.
Check out additional resources on ABLE Tech’s AT Discovery page.