4301 Will Rogers Parkway
Suite 950, Oklahoma City
Join us for the first-ever Open House to see the new Oklahoma ABLE Tech Device Reutilization Program & Smart Home Demonstration Space! Staff will be on hand to answer questions and give tours. We’re so excited to share our latest projects with you!
At 4:00, meet our collaborators and event sponsors:
- Oklahoma Department of Human Services Developmental Disability Services for their contribution to the Smart Home Space
- Oklahoma Health Care Authority for their collaboration with the Device Reutilization Program
- The Oklahoma Department of Rehabilitation Services for the continued support of ABLE Tech
- The Oklahoma Rehabilitation Council for their contributions to the Open House
- VIPCare for their sponsorship of the Open House
Door Prize for DME Donations!
To further the efforts of ABLE Tech’s Device Reutilization Program, if you bring a blood pressure monitor or one (1) package of adult-sized incontinence briefs to the Open House, we’ll enter you in a drawing for a door prize!
Please RSVP so we can plan appropriately for refreshments and small attendee gifts.