Attending an upcoming ABLE Tech course?
Do you wish for us to report your participation to ASHA for CEUs? After completion, please submit this form following each attended course.
The information below provides guidance for proposing a course where ABLE Tech is the cooperating partner.
Do you need ABLE Tech to register for a course for you to receive ASHA CEUs?
Several pieces of information must be included and reported to ASHA on your behalf. This is considered a cooperative offering, and ABLE Tech must be involved in one or more of the following:
- Planning, promotion, conducting, or evaluating the course
- Appear on the promotional materials
- Receive a benefit, such as publicity or tuition waiver
- Receive the proceeds from the course
Other timelines/deadlines to consider:
- Cooperative offerings must be registered with ASHA 45 days prior to the event taking place.
- Once the course takes place, ABLE Tech has 45 days to submit the participant forms to the ASHA CE Registry.
- Once ASHA processes the course for CEUs and submits a roster to ABLE Tech, ABLE Tech will approve the roster within a 45-day timeline.
|The fee to ABLE Tech||1 day course (between 5 & 6 CEUs)||$150|
|2-day course (Ex. Conference)||$300|
|The fee to ASHA for a cooperative offering||$400|
Because courses must be registered for ASHA CEUs 45 days prior to the event taking place, the information below must be provided to Oklahoma ABLE Tech well in advance to ensure timelines are met.