The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a federal government program that provides up to $30 per month toward home internet services.
Complete the pre-screening and apply!
A household is eligible if their total household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, or; one member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
• Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline;
• Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision;
• Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year;
• Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating broadband provider’s existing low-income program; or
• Participates in one of several Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal Head Start (only households meeting the relevant income qualifying standard), Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.